Skip to main content

The Surplus department accepts surplus college property and resells it to the public for the expressed purpose of recovering some value and to ensure that all Federal, State, Higher Education, and College Policies and Procedures are strictly maintained.

Donations: If you wish to make donations to schools or other agencies, contact Troy Walker at 801-957-4553

Contact Surplus

Central Receiving Warehouse
2675 South 900 West, Salt Lake City, 84119
Phone: 801-957-2203
Sales Days: Monday - Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.

Surplus Form


Etrieve Training Instructions

Have any questions about the form, please contact Fix It at (801) 957-3911.