W-2 Information

W-4 Form

Direct Deposit 

  • Direct Deposit
  • Use this form to have your pay go direct deposit to a financial institution.  Make sure a "Void" check is attached or an official statement from the bank (not monthly bank statement).  Payroll cannot process a direct deposit without either of these forms.
  • Debit or Money card (example, One-card or Walmart card)
  • Please attached signed form if payroll will be deposited on a debit or money card along with other direct deposit forms.

 Computer Access Form

  • Computer Access Form
  • Use to request Time Sheet Approver or Proxy (Approval access - for the person who will approve or proxy time) or Department Time Entry (Orignator access - for the person who will enter time for a department). 

Check Replacement

  • Stop Payment
  • Use this form if a payroll check is lost, stolen or not received.

NOTE:  All forms can be sent through campus mail (mailstop: PAY), emailed to or faxed to 801-957-4869.